Home living arrows Living Arrows – 12/52

Living Arrows – 12/52

Living Arrows – 12/52
theowoods
There is a lot of learning going on at nursery that we only hear about indirectly. This week the new game in the playground has obviously been hide and seek. Theo’s counting is still hilarious (8, 4, 7, 9, TEN!) But he’s obviously keen to give this new game a go and when we went on a walk in the woods yesterday afternoon every tree was a surface to hide his face against and practice the routine, though to be honest I’m still not sure you are supposed to jump out at the end and say “Boo!”

His nursery is such a magical place, staffed by such lovely people, I honestly don’t know how we (or he) got so lucky, but we are blessed that he’s growing up in such an exciting and happy environment.

living arrows

Franki March 24, 2014 - 8:50 am

My little boy goes to a childminders and always surprises us with the new things he’s learnt from them. They really are little sponges aren’t they? The photo is beautiful, there is something beautiful about photographs of children interacting with nature.

Taymar Vellacott March 24, 2014 - 9:01 am

My little girl is due to start nursery in two weeks!! I can’t wait to hear of her adventures!

Jenny Ripatti-Taylor March 24, 2014 - 9:23 am

Oh bless. So cute. Photo is stunning too. They really do grow up so fast. #livingarrows

Barefoot Mahala March 24, 2014 - 9:49 am

My 3yo daughter started nursery in January, just afternoons. She loves spending time with lots of other children. We don’t love that her vocab has changed for the worse though. When she started, the staff commented on her speech and vocab, which is quite advanced. Within a week, she came home calling dolls “dollies”, dogs “doggies”, cats “kitties” and has now developed the idea that colours are gender specific. I’m seriously considering removing her from nursery – not keen on her going backwards!

mummyheartsyou.com March 24, 2014 - 9:49 am

I love it when they do not fully grasp hide and seek. My little boy literally snuggles on the sofa and declares he has hidden, when he is actually in full blown view of everyone! So sweet.. Gorgeous photo by the way xx

Jess @ Along Came Cherry March 24, 2014 - 1:40 pm

My little girl is three and is always telling me how she plays hide and seek at nursery! Cute photo x

Would Like To Be a Yummy Mummy March 24, 2014 - 1:42 pm

Gorgeous photo Clare and lovely to hear how happy you all are with his nursery x

Fiona Naughton March 24, 2014 - 3:07 pm

Such a gorgeous picture of an obviously very happy boy! 🙂 #LivingArrows

Fiona @ http://www.dollydowsie.com

Jessica March 24, 2014 - 3:26 pm

Lovely picture and story behind. My son started nursery a month ago and always surprised us with lots of new words and songs, I found it equally cute and scary knowing there’s a little part of his life where we are not there, but that’s life and it’s part of a growing journey.

Twice A Mummy March 25, 2014 - 1:57 pm

Lovely photo, my little girl comes back with any new games to play from preschool and singing sings which are new to me x

Donna March 25, 2014 - 11:04 pm

He looks so cheeky! Love the angle and the rustic surface 🙂 x

Suzanne W April 10, 2014 - 8:23 pm

Lovely to read posts about your little ones, brings back lovely memories – my son used to count like that too! Great capture 🙂