Home living arrows Living Arrows 19/52

Living Arrows 19/52

Living Arrows 19/52
theobed
50mm, ISO 1600, 50mm, f/2.5, 1/50
Theo is desperate for a new bed. He wants it to be white with a ladder. At night he turns over and I hear him as he clonks himself against the side of the cot and wakes up. I am also desperate for him to have a new bed, but we have no room.
When we conceived our temporary sleeping arrangements for the build at the beginning of the year we did not think too much about the long-term or the demands of a growing boy (3 in August) we just hoped we could get through…. and we will.
We have about a month left to go. A few miles away in a shop in town, there is a lovely white mid-sleeper that Theo calls “mine bed” and we are all waiting very very patiently as the nights go by.
I am not complaining, because we are lucky to have the chance to do the work to our house, the weather has been kind and our living arrangements better than many, but we are all so so ready for it to end and our new chapter to start.
living arrows

Fiona Naughton May 12, 2014 - 7:45 am

Theo is gorgeous! Hopefully he’ll be in his own bed soon when your building work is done 🙂 #LivingArrows

Fiona @ http://www.dollydowsie.com

Catherine May 12, 2014 - 8:39 am

Wow 9.30 on a Monday morning and a post up already! Blogtacular was THAT inspiring! Actually I think it was, lovely to meet you.

I think T will be Ok for just one more month but so sweet that he has already chosen his bed and begun to visit it.

(if I get 1001 other things done I am joining in with the 5th annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week beginning today!)

Isisjem May 12, 2014 - 9:32 am

My niece was about half the age of Theo when she refused to sleep in her cot. Any attempt to put her down in it would result in her literally howling until she was removed. In the end they had to ditch the very expensive and hardly used cot in favour of a single bed and a tonne of pillows around her and the floor should she roll out. I feel Theo’s pain in wanting his ‘mine bed’ but not long to go now.

Jenny Ripatti-Taylor May 12, 2014 - 1:03 pm

Ahhh he is so adorable!!! Hope for a big boy bed soon!!! #livingarrows

Ellie A May 12, 2014 - 4:12 pm

Such a cutie, gorgeous colour hair too. My daughter is still in her cot bed but I know it won’t be long before she has to go in a proper bed. #livingarrows

pixiedusk May 12, 2014 - 5:30 pm

So cute in here. Hopefully the building will be finish soon and he can have his own bed and room =) #livingarrows

Faded Seaside Mama May 12, 2014 - 7:55 pm

I love this photo. So simple yet stunning. I hope that his bed is worth the wait. For him and for you! Good luck with the final stages.

Ritz May 14, 2014 - 2:03 pm

He is so adorable and hope he gets his bed soon 🙂 it will be worth the wait ! x