Home living arrows Living Arrows : 23/52

Living Arrows : 23/52

Living Arrows : 23/52
theo_080614a
 ISO 200, 50mm, f/3.5, 1/1600

Summer finally arrived this weekend and that freshly cut grass is just so lovely to roll in in the sunshine. We have been debating buying a wooden climbing frame/activity centre for the garden for months now and when you get a day of sunshine and everyone is outside,  you immediately wish you had it installed in the garden already. Has anyone else bought one? I’m at that point now where I’ve read so many reviews I’ve tied myself in knots with all the conflicting opinions!

living arrows

My Two Mums June 9, 2014 - 8:45 am

Such a cheeky little grin! 🙂

Brandi June 9, 2014 - 12:00 pm

Adorable little smile! We had a playset when we bought our house, but I think they are totally worth it! Best of luck with your seach!

Jenny Ripatti-Taylor June 9, 2014 - 12:10 pm

Stunning photo, He is adorable!!! I am in awe of your photography skills. Wish I could do better with mine. I still have so much to learn. It’s a frustrating process but when I get a great photo I am so proud and excited to learn more. I love that you always share what your settings are it helps so much and I have tested out a few and it has worked. You teach me so much through your posts. Thank you!!! Very inspiring. #livingarrows

Clare Mansell June 9, 2014 - 12:18 pm

Thank you Jenny! It helps me too because I consciously look at what settings I’ve had the camera on and see the results side by side.

You never stop learning with photography (like everything) but seeing the work of other bloggers definitely inspires me.

Anyway thank you again for your kind comment. 🙂

Faded Seaside Mama June 9, 2014 - 7:20 pm

Such a gorgeous smile and photo! We couldn’t afford the lovely wooden frames but compromised with a metal one with monkey bars, rope ladder, platform and big slide and the girls are never off it. It was third hand when we bought it so was a lot cheaper than brand new, but was worth every penny and more.

Katie @mummydaddyme June 9, 2014 - 8:10 pm

I think this may be my favourite of yours so far. What a beautiful shot. x

Would Like To Be a Yummy Mummy June 9, 2014 - 8:48 pm

Love this Clare, just gorgeous!!! Yes we have a wooden activity centre in our garden and it’s brilliant. The girls love it and use it everyday x

Carie June 9, 2014 - 10:11 pm

Oh what a stunning smile! We don’t have a playset as such so I’m no help there, but the swing, mini trampoline and slide seem to be in constant use when the sun’s out!

pixiedusk June 10, 2014 - 10:13 am

What a happy smile! Sunshine bring the best in people and kids! #LivingArrows