Home living arrows Living Arrows – 26/52

Living Arrows – 26/52

Living Arrows – 26/52
theowashingcar
ISO 125, 50mm, f/2.2, 1/1600

I let Theo join in with washing the car yesterday. It was a bit more hazardous than I would have liked as most of our drive is taken up with a skip and various building materials and the car is sticking out into the road, but hazards aside he loved it. He got completely soaked through of course, but we all knew that was going to happen!

Photo wise, I realised when I sat down at the computer that I missed a trick with this shot. If I’d repositioned slightly I could have got the whole of his reflection in on the left. Seeing reflections is something I’m still trying to train myself to do as it doesn’t come naturally…

theowashingcar2
living arrows

Carissa M June 30, 2014 - 12:04 pm

What a great idea, fun activity for the kids and getting a clean car! win! win! Love these photos, look how pleased he is with himself! really cute x

Emma @ Outmumbered June 30, 2014 - 7:10 pm

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! 🙂
I love your photos!! He looks so pleased to be washing the car!!

I love using Squarespace and the template is their own, but it’s sooooooo easy to adjust the widths, fonts, colours, sidebar etc…. you can’t really have your own them though. I love it personally 🙂

Sarah S June 30, 2014 - 8:56 pm

What great photos – he looks like he’s having a great time with that massive sponge!

Carie June 30, 2014 - 9:05 pm

He looks like he’s having a lot of fun! And I know what you mean about trying to teach yourself to see more than just what you’re looking at – it’s something I’m constantly working on, especially when you’re taking pictures of the children and if you don’t just shoot they’ll probably have wandered off to do something different!

Maria (one tiny leap) June 30, 2014 - 9:41 pm

These photos are great! And what a brilliant idea – it looks like he’s loving it 🙂

pixiedusk July 1, 2014 - 12:50 pm

Awww hes face is so angelic! I wish we can do this here cuz its looks like so much fun for him =) #LivingArrows

Faded Seaside Mama July 6, 2014 - 7:34 pm

He really does look like he’s having genuine fun there! Great photos, and a lesson learned too (for all of us)!

Angela July 20, 2014 - 4:42 pm

Oh, bless him! He looks like he’s having loads of fun. (Lucas didn’t look anywhere near as happy when he raked up grass cuttings earlier for pocket money :P)