It’s not often I write a post about men’s fashion, but after putting together a board for Pinterest all about our enduring love affair with striped clothing, I started to wonder if there was any good stripey fashion out there for men too and after a little research, I discovered that stripes are everywhere in the new spring/summer ranges for the high street.
So for those of you who (like me) tend to “help” their men’s wardrobe a little by making the odd purchase for them (not just me surely?) I thought I’d share a few of my picks for spring/summer 2015. All these selections may well be new, but they have a certain timeless appeal which means they’ll be wardrobe staples for years to come .
1) Multi Stripe Rugby Shirt, Boden, £55
2) Fabric Belt, H&M, £7.99
3) Vans stripe plimsols, Very, £36.50
4) Hooded Jacket, H&M, £14.99
5) Howick Butcher Stripe Swim Short, House Of Fraser, £30
6) Thomas Pink Latitude Stripe, House Of Fraser, £79
7) Padstow Pique Sweat, Crew, £55
Do you have a favourite amongst my stripey selection? Don’t forget, if you’re looking for some ladies stripey fashion inspiration, feel free to check out my Pinterest board…
Written for House Of Fraser