Home photography Scenes from our Sunday (8th November)

Scenes from our Sunday (8th November)

Scenes From Our Sunday is a personal photography project loosely affiliated to the “1 day 12 pics” concept, where I try and record our family life in 12 photographs taken throughout the day. The aim is to not to have perfect images, but to record moments that tell the story of how we are living our lives on this day in this particular month.

Family lives alter subtly as our children grow and the seasons change and we often leave behind familiar routines before we’ve had a chance to capture them. This project aims to preserve a small window into a place and time.

081115_1_1600081115_2081115_3081115_4081115_5081115_6081115_7081115_8081115_9_edit081115_10081115_11081115_12_edit

I’m considering turning Scenes From Our Sunday into a monthly link-up. Would anyone like to join me?

Living Arrows

Jan - isisjem November 9, 2015 - 12:18 pm

Fun project. I’d play along if I remembered. You’re not looking to move though are you?

claremansell@mac.com November 9, 2015 - 7:28 pm

No, Jim just loves window shopping for cars and houses! 🙂

Dawn & Bean November 9, 2015 - 12:53 pm

I would, definitely 🙂 Looks like you had a lovely Sunday xx

Robyn November 9, 2015 - 1:03 pm

How lovely! The photo of jim, theo & baby alice on the sofa is so sweet, what Sunday is all about in one photograph. I’d love to get involved in the link up. Sundays are kind of a big deal in this household.

Jane Geoghegan November 9, 2015 - 3:44 pm

Love these photos!

Donna November 9, 2015 - 5:35 pm

I love this. I’d be interested in linking up but I wouldn’t start joining anything new myself now until the new year. Theo looks like he adores his sister and I’ve just realised we both now have an A and a T! x

claremansell@mac.com November 9, 2015 - 7:29 pm

I think the new year would be the time to start it. There’s (frighteningly) only one more chance to do it again before 2016 anyway! 🙂

Polka Dot Family November 10, 2015 - 9:16 pm

What a wonderful way to capture your day, I love the array of photos

karen November 13, 2015 - 12:20 pm

This is a lovely idea and id join in. I love that one of Jim will them all, makes parenting look easy peasy!

Scenes from our Sunday (6th December) » Maybush Studio December 7, 2015 - 6:02 am

[…] Last month I asked if anyone would be interested in linking up to this post once a month and thanks to the positive responses I had, I have decided to go ahead. From January this monthly photo collection will be known as Family Life and my hope is that by inviting others to join in, it will become more of a photo project than a linky, with the emphasis on sharing creative ideas about how to document our family lives, rather than being just another link up. […]