Home Uncategorized Home Life Project – April

Home Life Project – April

Home Life Project – April

This weekend has been really busy. I attempted to document Saturday, took half a dozen pictures and then decided to start afresh on Sunday. We were off to visit relatives an hour or so from home and strangely I don’t tend to take a lot of photos when we visit, but I liked having an excuse to do so this time.

We captured a few moments in our house, but the rest were a different kind of home life with copious cousins, another Easter Egg hunt, the Sunday papers and another copy (this month’s) of Ideal Home Magazine with our house in it.

The swing photo is my contribution to shooting at a different angle – I kind of like it!

homelife_apr_3homelife_apr_1bhomelife_apr_5homelife_apr_8homelife_apr_7farm10hlp_apr_swinghomelife_apr_6farm9homelife_apr_9homelife_apr_10homelife_apr_11

Home Life Photography Project

So anyway… What did you guys shoot?

If you like this you might also like…

Jenni April 4, 2016 - 6:59 am

Your house is stunning! Beautiful photos of a fun family weekend. Thanks for hosting, please don’t kick me out when you see my photos. I’m hoping I can pick up tips and ideas doing this linky and I’m only using my iPhone. I still need to learn how to edit my photos aswel x

claremansell@mac.com April 4, 2016 - 8:39 pm

Oh Jenni I would never do that! We’re all in this together learning!

Pamela | Life With Munchers April 4, 2016 - 7:18 am

Love that swing shot. I can just imagine you lying there…not sure I would have been able to get up again mind! xx

claremansell@mac.com April 4, 2016 - 8:40 pm

You know when we finally meet I am totally expecting you to be hunched over or walking with a zimmer frame! 😛

Robyn April 4, 2016 - 7:36 am

Fantastic as always Clare. I can’t believe how quickly Alice is growing, love the shot of her laughing. So cute!!

Dawn & Bean April 4, 2016 - 10:25 am

Great photos Clare,looks like you had a wonderful day. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to join in this month. Just too much going on 🙁

Hayley | Shutterflies April 4, 2016 - 8:19 pm

Alice is such a doll, what a sweet little face. I love the angle experiment – turned out really well and I think it’s great to try out new perspectives. I’m absolutely guilty of “playing it safe” and don’t do that enough.I’ll have to remember for next month!

Thanks for hosting.

Donna April 4, 2016 - 8:25 pm

I love this series of yours. It really captures the beauty in the everyday. Your daughter has got so big! x

Kerri-Ann April 6, 2016 - 9:06 pm

Aww I love these photos. Your girl really is growing up. Those eyes and cheeks. Minstrel eyes. I love the garden shots all of them. I think I really need to step up my lens to get depth of field. Beautiful captures x #homelifeproject

karen April 7, 2016 - 7:27 pm

Beautiful photos, love that swing one. Get you being in ideal home again! Ive been a bit late as we were away but plan on catching up with blogging tonight x

Kara April 7, 2016 - 7:35 pm

OMG Clare – this is my favourite month of yours yet, you have such a talent and see beautiful angles.

I find seeing your posts so inspiring, just typing my post up now – thank you for making look to the norm xx

My Two Mums April 13, 2016 - 2:00 pm

I have seriously failed at capturing the last two months. I think the black cloud of moving has got me not wanting to capture the chaos of boxes and packing tape as we pack away our lives once again. But I will be starting fresh when we find our home, the hopefully longer than a few months home. Until then I shall adore looking at your beautiful images of your lovely little family. I can’t believe how fast they are growing!

Christina - Ladybug Home April 14, 2016 - 8:25 am

I love the different angles and variety of photos. Looks like you had a weekend filled with lots of fun and love. Thank you for hosting.