Home photography Home Life Project – February

Home Life Project – February

Home Life Project – February

This month we found ourselves spending our Home Life Project Sunday doing very similar things to last month. Once again we headed for a favourite spot for a winter walk, West Wittering beach, which means that yes, the first photo this month looks a whole lot like a photo from last month… BUT in the few weeks that have passed since I took the photos in January, there has been a change, this time Alice was exploring the beach on her own two feet and only retreated to the backpack when the wind and cold started to get to her.

At the beach I tried looking for reflections in the puddles on the sand, but ended up finding better ones later and I got the elusive double exposure look I was hoping for too. In fact once I trained my eye, I couldn’t stop seeing reflections, everywhere. Sadly sunshine was a little more elusive, but you can’t have everything.

While we are at the beach, we took part in the #Take3ForTheSea initiative,  collecting three pieces of rubbish from the beach to take home, which is why Theo’s clasping that broken spade in one of the photos. Rubbish is also sadly one of those things you can’t stop seeing once you start looking…

homelife_feb_1_1600homelife_feb_2_1600homelife_feb_3homelife_feb_4homelife_feb_5homelife_feb_6homelife_feb_7_1600homelife_feb_8homelife_feb_10homelife_feb_11homelife_feb_12sunsetreflection_1600homelife_feb_13

Looking forward to seeing your posts and don’t forget to share your images on social media too with the hashtag #homelifeproject

Home Life Photography Project

If you liked this, you might also like…

Claire February 6, 2017 - 6:24 am

What a gorgeous collection of family photos. I love all your reflection shots. I almost didn’t join in as I’m not happy with my set. I feel they are boring and average but hopefully if I keep pushing myself to join in they will improve over the year.

Lucy February 6, 2017 - 8:07 am

Isn’t Alice just the happiest smiliest little thing? Love her. And I love these photos, such a similar day to ours with lots of lego/duplo play, although our trip was only to the park, and not the beach. I cannot wait to get some sea air when stuff settles down from our house move. Thanks so much for hosting, I’m loving taking part in this each month. x

My Two Mums February 6, 2017 - 8:16 am

Oh I love the reflection shot on the beach in the sand. Very clever capture!

Robyn February 6, 2017 - 9:12 am

Oh look at Alice’s little face! I swear she just gets cuter in every edition you put up! Another fab set of photo’s Clare, I LOVE the welly splashing in the sea shot.

Alice February 6, 2017 - 10:16 am

Really love your photos this month. You all look so colourful! Your reflection shots are so good, really like the window one! Great, loving this link up x

Morgana February 6, 2017 - 1:02 pm

I love this Clare, what beautiful photos! I’d love to start joining in with this, do you take the photos on a certain day/date each month? x

karen@wouldliketobe February 7, 2017 - 1:52 pm

Gorgeous photos as always clare. So good that you have a perfect beach so close. Love Alice in her little coat…that is adorable and your reflection photo is just perfect xx

Se7en's Fabulous Fun Post #347 - se7en | se7enSe7en's Fabulous Fun Post #347 - se7en February 8, 2017 - 12:14 am

[…] absolutely love The Home Life Project on MaybushStudio, love it, but never ever get around to […]

Christina - Ladybug Home February 10, 2017 - 5:18 pm

Beautiful photos. I love the different angles and the reflections are really interest photos. It is amazing to watch your daughter getting bigger. I want her yellow coat. Thank you for continue hosting this project.

Jenna Richards February 15, 2017 - 7:54 pm

Aw, look at Alice toddling away. 🙂 I love the splashy bath shot!